Medical Screener / Phlebotomist (Friday - Sunday) - BioLife Plasma Services
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2020 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the BioLife Plasma Services with the position of Medical Screener / Phlebotomist (Friday - Sunday) - BioLife Plasma Services which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Medical Screener / Phlebotomist (Friday - Sunday) - BioLife Plasma Services below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: D
Plasma Center Technician / Entry level Phlebotomist
Are you interested in working in the healthcare industry? Ready to make a career out of making a difference? As an entry level Plasma Center Technician at BioLife, you will receive on-the-job training and feel good about the work you do.
Life-saving work you can believe in.
Every day, the donors you meet will motivate you. The high-quality plasma you collect will become life-changing medicines. Here, a commitment to customer service and quality is expected.
A typical day for you may include:
- Exceptional Customer Service: Answer phones, and greet and focus on our donors, while ensuring the safety of donors and our team.
- Medical History Records: You’ll use your attention to detail to screen new and repeat donors and take and record donor vital signs and finger stick results. You will use our Donor Information System, prepare donor charts, maintain accurate records, and coordinate donor compensation.
- Continuous Improvement: You will help to identify operational opportunities for continuous improvement, initiate changes to center processes, as needed, through the use of company approved procedures.
- Supportive Teamwork: You’ll work in our fast-paced, team environment; ensure a clean and professional work environment; attend team meetings; work closely with your management team; and problem-solve together.
- Being Dependable: You’ll be there for our donors, which includes working a variety of shifts, Saturdays and Sundays, and holidays.
- Phlebotomy: You may learn how to install, operate, maintain, and troubleshoot state-of-the-art plasmapheresis machines while ensuring the safety of our donors.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to walk and/or stand for the entire work shift
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to lean, bend, stoop, crouch, and reach above shoulders and below knees
- Ability to lift up to 5 lbs., and occasional lifting of materials up to 32 lbs. and rarely 50 lbs.
- Fine motor coordination, depth perception, and ability to hear equipment from a distance
- Due to potential exposure to blood borne pathogens (risk level 1), 90% of work tasks require prolonged glove wear
- Experience working in food service, retail, hospital, lab, or a regulated environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced workplace
About BioLife Plasma Services
Every day at BioLife, we feel good knowing that what we do helps improve the lives of patients with rare diseases. While you focus on our donors, we’ll support you. We offer a purpose you can believe in, a team you can count on, opportunities for career growth, and a comprehensive benefits program, all in a fast-paced, friendly environment.
BioLife Plasma Services is a subsidiary of Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.