Material Handler - Ferrellgas
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2020 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the Ferrellgas with the position of Material Handler - Ferrellgas which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Material Handler - Ferrellgas below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: D
APPLY TO BECOME A NAME BEHIND THE FLAME!
Ferrellgas is seeking a Full-Time propane Material Handler. Willing to train the right individual for the job. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for inspecting, filling and loading propane cylinders for Ferrellgas delivery drivers and customers. As a Material Handler, you will promote safety and customer satisfaction and may be required to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance Plans
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Bonus potential and sales incentives
- Paid time off (including holidays)
- Paid uniforms
- Paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Employee and dependent life insurance
- Short term & long term disability (STD/LTD)
- Propane discounts
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Inspects, repairs and loads propane cylinders and/or tanks
- Scrapes and paints cylinders and tanks as needed
- Handles and maintains flow of materials and products under safety guidelines
- Maintains Service Center office and plant or yard for a professional appearance
- When applicable, fills cylinders for customers at the dock
- During daily interaction with customers provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering inquires
- Position may require working evening hours and weekends as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent, preferred
- Ability to read, understand and pass any necessary training requirements and exams
- One year of work experience, preferred
- Will train the right candidate
- Good driving record and valid driver\'s license
- At least 18 years of age
- Physically able to lift up to 75 pounds, in all weather conditions
- Genuine commitment to providing superior customer service
For more than 75 years, people all across America have relied on Ferrellgas for their home, business, grilling, and agricultural propane needs. Why work at Ferrellgas? Because Ferrellgas maintains a friendly, family, competitive atmosphere within a growing organization that currently stands second largest in the U.S. Blue Rhino is a name known throughout the country for propane cylinders used for a variety of reasons, such as for gas grills, camping, patio heaters, outdoor fireplaces and so much more. If you want to be part of a winning Organization, join the Ferrellgas Team today!
Ferrellgas is an equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category.