Cogito Business Analyst - QuadMed
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2020 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the QuadMed with the position of Cogito Business Analyst - QuadMed which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Cogito Business Analyst - QuadMed below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: D
- Works with the project manager and business intelligence developers to identify and develop appropriate solutions for various reporting needs
- Reviews and approves existing report templates and creates any needed additional templates
- Works with reporting subject matter experts to identify the needs of report consumers
- Works with subject matter experts and business intelligence developers to design specifications for custom report requests
- Designs, implements, and maintains an enterprise-wide reporting access security policy
- Responsible for setting up self-service reporting data models and working with the Business Intelligence developers to design custom filters per end user request
- Assists trainers with developing training curriculum and training reporting users
- Assists with translation of end-user workflow-based report requests to specific data points required for report development
- Facilitates requirements gathering for all data extracts
- Identifies subject matter experts to attend reporting content design sessions
- Facilitates report content design and establishes report scope and prioritization
- Develops reports and dashboards to support clinical and revenue initiatives long-term
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of all QuadMed solutions, requirements and future direction.
- Work with Business Analyst teams and QuadMed business areas to gather business requirements, design system components, facilitate report design reviews, plan/coordinate system testing, and plan/coordinate implementation activities.
- Provide professional, courteous, timely and dependable support for end users of the existing reporting.
- Strong analytical, technical, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong technical aptitude and development skills in Business Intelligence Toolsets (SSRS, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Power BI, etc.)
- Knowledge or experience in clinical operations and/or BI experience in a medical setting is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and complete work within allocated time frame
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across multiple disciplines