Administrative Assistant I - North Dakota State Government Bismarck
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2020 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the North Dakota State Government with the position of Administrative Assistant I - North Dakota State Government Bismarck which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Administrative Assistant I - North Dakota State Government Bismarck below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: D
ND Housing Finance Agency offers rewarding work and career development opportunities, a full range of employee benefits including a fully paid health insurance plan, paid leave, and a retirement plan.
Hiring Range: $2,476-$3,301/month
Summary of Work
This position works within the Executive Division of the agency and provides coverage of the agency’s front reception desk.
- Assisting walk-in clients.
- Answering telephone.
- Responding to general inquiries regarding agency programs.
- Referring customers and telephone calls to appropriate agency personnel.
- Open and distribute agency mail.
- Record mortgage loan payments and other agency receipts within agency’s cash receipt system.
- Process agency’s daily deposit.
- Provide data entry support to agency’s accounting department.
- Assist agency staff with travel arrangements.
- Prepare mailings.
- General office duties.
- Assist agency departments with special projects.
- Associate degree with major coursework in office support or business or office education; AND
- Two years’ experience performing a variety of complex office support, clerical, or secretarial work.
- Additional work experience as described may substitute for the education requirement on a year-for-year basis.
- Successful completion of the interview process, reference checks and background check.
- Customer Service experience.
- Account technician or data entry skills.
- Experience preparing bank deposits.
- Mortgage loan process knowledge.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Apply online through the State of ND Careers site: https://www.nd.gov/omb/public/careers
Along with the online application submit:
- Cover letter
- College transcript (copies or unofficial versions are acceptable)
- Three professional references.
The cover letter should include a summary describing how the applicants experience and education are related to the qualifications and summary of work.
Paper submissions will not be accepted. Application materials must be received by 11:59 p.m. (CST) on the closing date.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. ND Housing Finance Agency does not provide sponsorships.
Contact Anita Hoffman at (701) 328-8055 or e-mail at email@example.com for more information or accommodation and assistance in the application or interview process. TTY Number: (800) 366-6888.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with the Application Process or uploading attachments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (701) 328-3290.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The State of North Dakota and this hiring agency do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, genetics, religion, age or disability in employment or the provisions of services and complies with the provisions of the North Dakota Human Rights Act.
As an employer, the State of North Dakota prohibits smoking in all places of state employment in accordance with N.D.C.C. § 23-12-10.