Shift Leader - Caribou Coffee
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2020 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the Caribou Coffee with the position of Shift Leader - Caribou Coffee which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Shift Leader - Caribou Coffee below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: D
At Caribou Coffee we create day-making experiences that spark a chain reaction of GOOD ! This is our purpose. Our team brings this to life by focusing on what’s really important around here – TEAM, GUEST, QUALITY ! It’s that simple. If you’re ready to work somewhere you can be yourself while making an impact on your community, creating life-long relationships, and serving the best coffee around, join our herd! Apply today and be part of the ‘BouCrew!
About the Shift Leader:
- Our Shift Leaders are a critical part of our store leadership team and have the great responsibility of working directly with the General Managers.
- They train and lead our Team Members to understand our goals and expectations while achieving daily sales goals, and maintaining and promoting a consistent and superior guest experience – AKA - being a Bright Spot!
What we are looking for:
- Ability to Take Ownership of your career and Be Yourself! That’s very important to us!
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred
- At least one year of restaurant, retail or customer service experience required, or properly trained to take responsibility as a Shift Leader.
- The ability to work early mornings, evenings, weekends and some holidays.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Caribou Coffee reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the company or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Caribou Coffee Company, Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Company”) are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers of Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, and individuals with Disabilities and do not discriminate based on gender identity or sexual orientation.