EMT - Emergency Medical Technician - For Life Medical Transport
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2020 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the For Life Medical Transport with the position of EMT - Emergency Medical Technician - For Life Medical Transport which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information EMT - Emergency Medical Technician - For Life Medical Transport below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: D
EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN (EMT) and have a certification with SCDHEC as a EMT basic.
We are looking for safe, polite and compassionate certified EMT\'s: Full Time / Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT- Basic) to work in the Columbia / Lexington area. Must be able to perform all duties expected of an EMT including but not limited to lifting patients, moving patients, proper documentation, driving, and arriving to work on time. Responsible for providing high quality non-emergency medical care and transportation to patients while providing exceptional customer service. Maintains equipment and ensures proper working order. Operates EMS vehicles while maintaining safety standards. Responsible for carrying out the mission and goals of For Life and assuring that safety remains the highest goal throughout the transport continuum.
- Pay is based on experience.and will be discussed at in person interview.
- 401 K / Roth IRA
- Life insurance, First 5K is free after 90 days.
- In-service Training (CEP) is provided once a month, paid.
- Will be required to work early shifts and weekend shifts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Except as specifically noted, the following functions are considered essential to this position.
- Conducts a careful examination of the patient for signs and symptoms of illness/injury and assists other medical personnel as necessary.
- Administers prompt and efficient basic life support care within the limits of certification and in accordance with approved protocols prior to and during transport.
- Provides careful handling of the patient to and from the ambulance.
- Provides safe and efficient transport of the patient in the ambulance to the medical facility.
- Provides a safe and efficient transfer of patient and patient care information to the receiving personnel at the destination.
- Documents all aspects of patient condition and treatment on EMS run reports. Obtains and records non-medical patient information as required. Completes other patient documentation and forms as required.
- Conducts regular unit inventory and equipment testing to ensure all equipment for which the EMT-Basic is responsible is present, clean and in proper working order.
- Upon completion of transport, responsible for all assigned duties which will place the ambulance and equipment back in service.
- Responsible for full knowledge of the ambulance’s basic life support equipment and its proper use at all times.
- Documents and reports all needed repairs to the proper maintenance departments (electronic or mechanical) as well as to supervisors and other ambulance personnel as required.
- In the absence of other qualified personnel, responsible for the use of basic extrication tools and procedures to gain access to the patient if necessary.
- In the absence of other qualified personnel, responsible for controlling the patient’s surroundings in such a way as to minimize further danger and control the actions of bystanders.
- In both the emergency and non-emergency setting, operates / drives the ambulance in a safe and efficient manner, following company driving guidelines, so the safety or condition of the occupants are not compromised.
- Follows all FCC regulations when communicating via electronic communications equipment.
- Attends all mandatory meetings as scheduled.
- Completes assigned station and station grounds duties.
- Orders supplies and equipment from Central Supply to replenish station and ambulance inventories as needed.
- Completes assigned ambulance duties (i.e., washing, interior and exterior cleaning, etc.) as required.
- Completes all required company reports and logs and when necessary provides other ambulance and supervisory personnel with the information.
- Must meet and fulfill the qualifications, requirements, functions and responsibilities of the Emergency Medical Technician – Basic job descriptions.
- Performs other duties as assigned. These duties, responsibilities, requirements, and conditions are not intended to be all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties, responsibilities, requirements and conditions
We are ONLY hiring Emergency Medical Technician (EMTs)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Do you have a SC# from SCDHEC (Required)
- EMT for SCHDEC (Required)
- SCDL (Required)