GUEST SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE - Esalen Institute
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2020 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the Esalen Institute with the position of GUEST SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE - Esalen Institute which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information GUEST SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE - Esalen Institute below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: D
- This full-time position is shared between office, gate, and reservations duties, and reports to the Guest Services Director and Supervisor(s). We are interested in someone that loves to work with people, to serve others, has a passion for understanding the detail and a drive to make it better. Our team is responsible for the experience of our guests, from the initial reservation, to check-in, orientation, answering questions, booking massages, processing payments, daily activities, maintaining our retail space, and supporting our guest and staff needs.
- Providing exceptional customer service, welcoming and supporting our guests, faculty and staff with kindness and respect, review incoming requests, answer phones, and manage guest complaints
- Assist with onboarding and training new team members
- Working with reservationist to ensure all guests and faculty communications are documented
- Organize all day-of check-in materials for visiting leaders and teachers, guests with scholarship, staff enrollment in workshops.
- Completing Daily checklist; includes call and email queue management system, massages booking, retail purchases, and stocking
- Ensure a strong working relationships with all departments, particularly with Programs, Lodging, IT, Facilities and Maintenance
- Strong knowledge of the reservation PMS (property management system) to troubleshoot and communicate issues, supporting resolution
- Work closely with all team members to review our Guest Service processes to ensure effectiveness, efficiency and high quality guest service. Requires the ability to collaborate well with others, collect ideas, and formulate and recommend improvement plans.
- Assist with gate guardian duties, to include 10 minute breaks, half hour lunch breaks, work security shifts as needed, handle parking management, be an authoritative enforcer, and conduct property patrols
- Radio traffic monitoring, emergency response management, First Aid and CPR trained, emotional support for those in shock or crisis, conflict prevention and resolution
- At least 1-5 years Customer Service experience, with a passion for exceptional service
- Customer Reservations experience and exceptional phone manner
- Proven team player, maintaining healthy relationships with co-workers, other departments and guests
- Experience with reviewing business process, finding and recommending improvements that provide a quality Guest Service, and efficient and effective ways of operating
- Ability & willingness to train new team members
- Ability to make effective decisions and deal compassionately with difficult situations
- Strong computer skills - Able to work with Microsoft Word and Office
- Self motivated, responsible, open to receive guidance, and be able to provide feedback with care and respect
- Detail & solution oriented, highly organized, and efficient with task management
- Strong communication skills, moral compass and boundary setting ability
- Esalen functions best when all staff work toward the common mission of encouraging everyone to reach our highest human potential. With this goal in mind, this job description is not intended to cover or contain an all-encompassing listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice based on Esalen’s and your team’s needs.
- This position starts at $15.50/hour.
- The pay for this position is commensurate with experience. This role includes a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and paid time off. Esalen gives teammates access to an extensive range of daily experiential classes (yoga, dance, tai chi, and meditation), ongoing in-house education and training programs, and scholarship for Esalen workshops and massage.