Public Health Administrative Services Supervisor (Dental Clinic Supervisor) - King County
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2020 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the King County with the position of Public Health Administrative Services Supervisor (Dental Clinic Supervisor) - King County which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Public Health Administrative Services Supervisor (Dental Clinic Supervisor) - King County below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: D
Columbia Public Health Center is hiring a Public Health Administrative Services Supervisor (PHASS) for our Dental Clinic. The Columbia dental clinic serves a diverse low-income population of children and adults, including people who are experiencing homelessness, recent immigrants and refugees, people with complex health conditions, and people with limited English proficiency.
The PHASS position is responsible for full supervision of the dental assistants, site interpreters and dental clinic administrative staff; implementation and monitoring of program standards; dental clinic facility issues; dental supply ordering and payment.
While this position will be based at the Columbia Public Health Center, the incumbent will need to travel occasionally to other sites for meetings and trainings and may be asked to work occasionally at other sites.
WHO MAY APPLY: This position is open to the general public.
WORK SCHEDULE: This position has a regular schedule of Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and may be required to work outside of these hours, and may include Saturday hours.
At Seattle/King County Public Health we strive to be accessible to those we serve. This position may require flexibility to accommodate different work schedules and work locations.
WORK LOCATION: This position will primarily work at the Columbia City Center for Health
4400 37th Ave S., Seattle, WA 98118. As needed, the position may be deployed to other Public Health Centers and sites throughout King County.
APPLICATION PROCESS: The following completed items are required to be considered for this vacancy:
- NEOGOV/Government Jobs on-line or paper application
- Supplemental Questions with complete, thorough answers. Answers that say \"see resume\" will be considered incomplete.
UNION AFFILIATION: This position is represented by PTE L17-DPH-Admin
CONTACT: For questions about this recruitment, please email Angela Brown, Human Resource Analyst at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Directly supervise dental assistants, interpreters and clerical staff in the delivery of dental services. Manage personnel issues for assigned staff including hiring, training, development and performance management. Assure the processing of personnel and payroll actions in compliance with established policies, procedures, and/or regulations.
- Supervise business practice support activities. Assure quality standards are met for complex administrative support services, customer care, and compliance with business practice policies and procedures. This includes front desk operations, client registration, health insurance enrollment and billing, schedule management, appointment making, coordination of interpretive services, problem solving in difficult situations involving clients, oversight of medical records system.
- Promote and sponsor quality improvement of practices that support efficient delivery of Public Health site services. Develop meeting agendas and facilitate effective team meetings.
- Serve as the central resource person in the Dental Program for purchasing, inventory and equipment maintenance.
- Participate in the planning, development, and implementation of new or revised dental policies and procedures both at the site and division levels.
- Participate as a member of the site management team in maintaining day-to-day operations of services at the Columbia Public Health Center.
- Knowledge of and experience using supervisory techniques and principles
- Knowledge of and experience using human resources management techniques and principles
- Knowledge of and experience using team building techniques and principles
- Knowledge of and experience in implementing office policies and procedures
- Familiarity with word processing and spreadsheet software
- Communication skills (oral and written) including skill in listening and communicating with others in a tactful and diplomatic manner
- Problem solving skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Leadership skills
- Skill in teaching others on tasks or assignments to be performed
- Skill in working with diverse cultures
- Skill in organizing, prioritizing and delegating tasks
- Skill in reconciling numeric data and accounts
- Previous experience working comfortably with a diverse low-income population.
- Previous experience working in the provision of dental services.
- Knowledge of trauma-informed principles and demonstrated ability to apply those principles to the work setting.
This selection process may include, but is not limited to, evaluation of application materials and supplemental questions, testing and interviewing. For more information on our selection process, please refer to www.kingcounty.gov/depts/health/jobs/hiring
The selected candidate will be required to pass a background investigation.
Applicants should be committed to working with diverse populations throughout King County to provide excellent customer service to a broad range of cultures, in accordance with the King County Equity and Social Justice Ordinance and the King County Strategic Plan. This position supports and advances Community Health Services Division\'s values for fair and culturally competent service delivery, innovative, effective and efficient application of resources, building a culture of performance, and expanding opportunities to seek input, listen and respond to industry and residents.
Who We Are: As the only county in the United States named after Martin Luther King Jr, one of the most influential civil rights leaders in our nations\' history, King County is a vibrant community with residents that represent countries from around the world. It is a region with increasing diversity that cherishes the artistic and social traditions of many cultures. Together, we\'re changing the way government delivers service and winning national recognition as a model of excellence.
We continue to build on an enduring legacy of shared values of equity and social justice, employee engagement, innovative thinking and continuous improvement. With this commitment, King County has adopted a pro-equity agenda aimed at advancing regional change and is developing the systems and standards necessary to achieve better outcomes for all of our residents, regardless of their race or income. All of these qualities make King County one of the nation\'s best places to live, work and play.
Public Health- Seattle & King County values diverse perspectives and life experiences. The Department encourages people of all backgrounds to apply, including people of color, immigrants, refugees, women, LGBTQ, people with disabilities, and veterans.