Customer Service Officer - Vice President - Deutsche Bank
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2020 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the Deutsche Bank with the position of Customer Service Officer - Vice President - Deutsche Bank which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Customer Service Officer - Vice President - Deutsche Bank below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: D
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Corporate Title: Vice President
Location: Jacksonville, FL
The Corporate Bank division of Deutsche Bank combines all cash management services for our corporate clients. Cash management has gained in importance and has become increasingly the focus of attention for corporate treasurers over the last years. We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Officer in our Corporate Bank – Corporate Cash Management division (a market leader across Europe, the Middle East and Africa) to service Deutsche Bank’s corporate clients. Deutsche Bank offers a variety of global products, focusing on cash management that optimize treasury and payment businesses, and improve cash flow for our clients. Deutsche Bank Corporate Bank is rapidly growing across the Americas and Asia Pacific, and we require a highly motivated and experienced service officer to join our team and ensure our standard of service excellence is maintained.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- On-site gym, cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank’s specialized employee groups
- An open seating environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Management of a portfolio of selected global brand name clients, providing a dynamic, sensitive & professional contact point and coordinator for all their strategic and day-to-day service needs upon hand over from the Implementation team
- As the dedicated face of Deutsche Bank cash management, receive inquiries from selected clients and respond immediately or hand over to the appropriate operational units for handling, utilizing our web based tracking & monitoring tool to log, co-ordinate, follow up and provide status updates and final resolution to those clients
- Perform or arrange specific client training on products and service platforms where required and suggest efficiency improvements between Deutsche Bank and the client
- Respond to account / transaction related inquiries and provide solution in close coordination with internal departments or other implementation and service units abroad
- Perform global client service reviews and develop scorecards around service goals and deliverables
- Initiate, coordinate and monitor service improvements and efficiencies (i.e. inflow reduction) that benefit the client and/or the Bank by actively liaising with responsible stakeholders locally or globally
Your Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with relevant experience
- Client service or product implementation experience
- Experience in cash management or similar environment (e.g. treasury) in a large financial institution with a strong understanding of corporate cash management products as well as domestic and international payment methods and instruments
- Good knowledge of European clearing systems, global domestic clearing systems, single European payment area (SEPA) and payment mechanisms, including an awareness of new developments in the marketplace – e.g. e-commerce, block chain technology and Fintech industries
- Proficient written and spoken English, other languages (Spanish) would be an asset
How You’ll Lead:
- Organize and lead meetings on issues and escalations that affect client’s cash management operations. Take responsibility/ownership for the identified issues until a successful resolution is implemented
- Act as liaison and end to end escalation point between client and respective business units within Deutsche Bank and develop contingency plans for clients if applicable
- Work in close collaboration with sales to ensure optimal client coverage around daily service needs
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: \"EEO is the Law poster\" and supplement ; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision .