Veterinary Client Service Manager - BluePearl Veterinary Partners
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2020 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the BluePearl Veterinary Partners with the position of Veterinary Client Service Manager - BluePearl Veterinary Partners which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Veterinary Client Service Manager - BluePearl Veterinary Partners below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: D
- You will plan, monitor, and ensure completion of initial training program for new Client service associates
- You will be responsible for the Client Service Coordinators in New Castle
- You will partner with the Client Service Team Leader to schedule client service associates cost-effectively to ensure the provision of sufficient staffing to meet and/or exceed client needs at every shift.
- You will be an integral member of the management team and the link between the client, the patient and the caregivers, offers feedback to co-managers to identify specific issues that occur and may cause dissatisfied clients.
- You will actively participates as a member of the hospital management team by building positive internal relationships and offering useful feedback, encouragement, support and participation in process-improvement efforts.
- Clearly communicates with client service associates, one-on-one and in group settings, to ensure consistent understanding and changes in protocol, polices etc.
- Education: Associate degree or equivalent in a related field preferred.
- Experience: 3-5 years of proven success in managing professionals in complex organizations, either within veterinary/human medicine, hospitality, or client services medicine, hospitality, or client services industries.
- You will have unlimited growth potential and endless opportunities
- Health, vision, dental, pet, and life insurance benefit package
- Health & Well-Being Team
- Access to 90% paid scholarships with Penn Foster
- CE Reimbursement
- Opportunities for mentorship and training
- Competitive compensation including weekends and overnight differentials
- Annual Scrub Allowance
- PTO accrual with flexible work schedules
- Referral Bonus Program
- Associate discounts
- And a positive, friendly work culture