New Home Specialist - Winchester Carlisle Companies
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2020 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the Winchester Carlisle Companies with the position of New Home Specialist - Winchester Carlisle Companies which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information New Home Specialist - Winchester Carlisle Companies below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: D
New Home Specialist
All candidates MUST complete a culture index survey for your application to be reviewed. Please look for an immediate follow-up email* to complete the survey.
- Any communication about this job will come to you via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add to your contacts and open all emails from this email domain.
New Home Specialist is primarily responsible for generating leases of Ameritex Homes’ through the conversion of leads/prospects into customers, generating leads and referrals independently, and building strong relationships with our customers, realtors and within our communities.
- Fields and responds to leasing inquiries from prospective tenants; works to persuasively present information to prospects on housing properties to create applications.
- Negotiates lease offers; executes and explains leases and related documents to future tenants; performs leasing activities in accordance with applicable laws to maximize housing occupancy.
- Responsible for updating all Marketing of Vacant and On Notice properties daily including Website, Syndication Website
- Actively market our homes through various channels to create leads
- Provide timely and consistent follow-through with current customers from initial contact to after move in. Records must be maintained of all communication through CRM and MLS
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the competitive marketplace, including product, site, local community, sales, advertising and demographics.
- Record data regularly and prepare periodic company reports in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and perform Move In with new Residents.
- Works with Director of Sales & Marketing to channel applicants through the leasing process; maintains up to date knowledge of Company policies and procedures.
- Follows all organizational systems, programs, training, policies, and procedures as required and complies with relevant legal mandates. Seeks guidance as necessary.
A top producing sales record, competitive spirit, and drive for success is required in this role. The New Home Specialist must have excellent communication skills, over the phone, through social media and email Must be willing to work on the weekends. Experience in a commission-based sales role is preferred.
- High School education or greater
- TX Real Estate License – preferred
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience, new home sales or leasing
- Must have reliable transportation, work weekends