Grocery Stocker PT - Lowes Foods
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2020 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the Lowes Foods with the position of Grocery Stocker PT - Lowes Foods which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Grocery Stocker PT - Lowes Foods below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: D
To ensure that Lowes Foods guest service and departmental operation is maintained in the grocery department..
1. Provide polite, friendly interactions with all guests and co-workers.
2. Stock, rotate, and condition all grocery product on shelves according to Lowes Foods standards and productivity guidelines.
3. Maintain neat and safe work area to allow guests to shop without agitation.
4. Maintain organized, inventoried backstock in the backroom area.
5. Minimize damage and shrink through proper inventory control, rotation of the shelves and overstock, and proper product handling.
6. Assist with unloading and verifying merchandise upon delivery to the store.
7. Maintain sanitation standards on the sales floor and in the backroom area.
8. Communicates temperature problems to supervisor (dairy and frozen food).
9. Performs front-end duties as necessary to ensure “no noticeable wait” standard is upheld and maintained.
10. Order product for aisles (as assigned by management).
11. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 40 lbs. constantly 60 lbs. occasionally.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Knowledge of grocery operations.
6. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
7. Effective communication and guest service skills.
8. Ability to bend, kneel, stand, push/pull stock carts and operate pallet jack for extended periods of time. (Anyone under the age of 18 may not operate an electric pallet jack, baler, or use a box cutter.)