DLS Program Manager - Amazon.com Services LLC
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2020 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the Amazon.com Services LLC with the position of DLS Program Manager - Amazon.com Services LLC which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information DLS Program Manager - Amazon.com Services LLC below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: D
- Bachelor\'s Degree
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Experience in managing a team onsite and remote
- 10+ years’ leadership experience which includes managing operational processes, people management and influencing responsibility.
The Program Manager of Disability & Leave Services (DLS) will focus on driving and implementing global systems, processes and policy initiatives that support DLS’s ability to serve a rapidly growing employee base. The position will be responsible for establishing the DLS service vision in partnership with key internal and external partners. By driving out manual tasks, the position will focus on facilitating growth through scalability and sustainability and will keep pace with overall Amazon employee growth. With projections up to one million employees soon, the solutions need to focus on long term timelines while simplifying the customer experience. This position will partner heavily with the DLS Leadership team as well as various Human Resources, Finance, Technology and Legal partners to fulfill the vision in a bar-raising way. Lastly this position will ensure the systems and processes support the proper balance between compliance, innovation, efficiency, and compassion in all services.
This role is focused on partnering with DLS Leaders for daily operations as well as key implementations and initiatives. The leader of this organization will focus on strategic themes of continuous improvement, efficiency, automation and globalization of standard processes and practices which support the HR mission and goals.
This individual will need strong thought leadership, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to manage by influence. The leader is responsible for coordinating with the Service Integrity and Service Delivery functions within DLS, holding leave and accommodation activities to legal and company standards, including those set through company policy, local and regional regulations and Amazon best practices. This role will also work deeply with our Fulfillment Centers (FC), Customer Service (CS) groups and corporate and subsidiary locations to coordinate and implement HR, Risk and Safety strategies which foster productive, timely, appropriate and value-added stay at work and return to work plans within the workplace.
- Support key DLS initiatives through the development of design concepts, including business cases, supporting data analytics, use cases, testing & acceptance processes, final SOPs and policies, and crafting transition/implementation plans. This may include working with vendors, pilot projects, and/or similar proof of concept demonstrations.
- Drive global DLS system implementations and integrations
- Advise on process or policy aspects of DLS and partner projects
- Partner with other service providers such as Ops, Benefits, Legal, Payroll and general HR to facilitate the systems roadmap
- Experiment with key program aspects to drive out manual tasks and duties
- Build a high performance work culture & rewarding work environment leveraging diverse talent.
- Participate in vendor audits and assessments
- Other projects and responsibilities that may emerge as this rapidly growing and changing function continues to evolve.
- MBA or Graduate Degree
- Internal and external customer focus and a work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Exceptional business judgment capable of driving a diverse organization to the right results with a focused, pragmatic approach
- Exposure to Finance and/or HR process and practice in a PeopleSoft environment
- Proven leadership implementing complex system functionality globally
- Proven Independent and entrepreneurial skills showing the ability to work with minimal direction in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Proven project management ability that shows how to organize, find solutions, and follow through to a successful conclusion
- Strategic thinker experienced in managing other leaders
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills; high quality document and report preparation
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence others while working in a cross functional environment, preferably with senior members of the business
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Global business experience as demonstrated with leading large multinational teams and \"feet-on-the-ground\" international assignments.
- Solid understanding of leading technology platforms, work-flow tools, software packages, business applications in the HR, Financial, and Customer Relationship area.
- Proven expertise in business reengineering / transformation using lean and six sigma methodologies.
- Detail orientation with ability to analyze, problem solve, organize and manage multiple priorities and excellent follow up skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to diagnose problems, identify root causes, develop and drive appropriate solutions
- Ability to travel as appropriate