HR Assistant - McLane Company
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2020 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the McLane Company with the position of HR Assistant - McLane Company which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information HR Assistant - McLane Company below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: D
McLane Company, Inc. is one of the largest supply chain services leaders, providing grocery and foodservice supply chain solutions for convenience stores, mass merchants, drug stores and chain restaurants throughout the United States. McLane, through McLane Grocery and McLane Foodservice operates over 80 distribution centers across the U.S. and one of the nation\'s largest private fleets. The company buys, sells and delivers more than 50,000 different consumer products to nearly 110,000 locations across the U.S. In addition, McLane provides alcoholic beverage distribution through its wholly owned subsidiary, Empire Distributors, Inc. McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE: BRK) and employs more than 20,000 teammates.
Human Resource Job Description
- Provides administrative support for the HR team.
- Tracks employee attendance records, including sick time, vacation time, and holidays.
- Assists teammates with the benefit enrollment processes and policy questions.
- Completes wage and employment verification requests.
- Completes HR related paperwork and ensures security for new teammates is set up correctly.
- Maintains files and records.
- Handles scanning and indexing of employment data.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- HS Diploma or GED.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- 2 or more year\'s office experience required.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Office Environment
McLane offers competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD/LTD and 401(k).