Intern, Cybersecurity - Enterprise Community Investment, Inc.
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2020 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the Enterprise Community Investment, Inc. with the position of Intern, Cybersecurity - Enterprise Community Investment, Inc. which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Intern, Cybersecurity - Enterprise Community Investment, Inc. below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: D
Enterprise Community Investment’s Information Technology team is seeking a Cybersecurity Intern to assist the VP of Cybersecurity.
- Analysis of current social engineering threats and subsequent development and execution of appropriate phishing campaign templates and training content
- Assistance with current patch management process, including analysis of the current method and developing PowerBI reports showing trending over time
- Development of PowerBI dashboards to visualize log, phishing campaign results or other data.
- Documentation of existing security processes using Microsoft Visio
- Review of current patch management and inventory processes, including subsequent analysis and visualization
- Vendor product reviews and testing
- Demonstrated interest in cybersecurity as a career
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor\'s degree in Information Security, Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Information Technology, Information Systems, or a related major
- Current junior or senior status(i.e., class of December 2020 or May 2021)
- GPA of at least a 3.0 both overall and in major
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- One or more entry-level cybersecurity certifications such as CompTIA Security+, GIAC Information Security Fundamentals (GISF) or Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)