CSP Technician - Franciscan Health
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2020 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the Franciscan Health with the position of CSP Technician - Franciscan Health which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information CSP Technician - Franciscan Health below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: D
8111 South Emerson Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46237
- Stock carts with supplies after the cart has been brought to sterile processing for exchange.
- Perform testing and run biologicals on sterilizer, documenting accurately.
- Operate all types of sterilizers and decontaminating equipment according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Follow standard precautions when dealing with blood, biohazard material, and body fluids and using personal protective equipment.
- Collect soiled instruments and equipment from surgery and various units within the hospital.
- Assess supplies required for prescribed standard surgical procedures and set up case carts.
- Maintain inventory, collect, disassemble, inspect, clean, disinfect, and reassemble instrument trays and patient care equipment.
- Prior surgery experience.
- Active listening.
- Adapt to high volume and high stress areas.
- Knowledge of biohazard waste procedures and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Standard Precautions.
- Adapt and respond quickly to changing priorities.
- Computer skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Prioritize and delegate tasks.
- Accept personal accountability for deliverables and actions.
- Time management.
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
WHAT WE\'RE LOOKING FOR