Restaurant Assistant Manager - Marcos Pizza
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2020 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the Marcos Pizza with the position of Restaurant Assistant Manager - Marcos Pizza which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Restaurant Assistant Manager - Marcos Pizza below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: D
Hoogland Foods, LLC is looking for an exceptional Assistant Manager who wants to be part of the fastest-growing pizza company, Marco’s Pizza!
We are looking for a Restaurant Assistant Manager to ensure all daily activities run smoothly and efficiently. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with restaurant operations and have a good understanding of what makes a great customer experience. You should be available to work within opening hours, including weekends and holidays. Ultimately, you will help minimize operating costs, boost our employee retention and deliver a positive experience for our customers.
Assistant Manager Skills:
- Proven experience as a Leader or relevant managerial role
- Ability to lead and co-manage 23-30 crew members
- Professional, Fun, Outgoing
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Commitment to excellent service
- Working well within a team
- Leadership skills and ability to make decisions fast
- Strong problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to stand for long periods
Assistant Manager Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide direction and feedback to Team Members during shifts
- Demonstrate and reinforces the Hoogland Food way we lead at Marco’s Pizza
- Understands and supports our handbook
- Train, coach, and develop Team Members
- Contribute to the hiring and retention of Team Members who embody Marco’s values
- Update weekly communication board with critical store/company information
- Conduct regular feedback sessions with Team Members
- Participate in store meetings organized by the Store Manager
- Prepare shift schedules
- Process payroll for all staff
- Control assigned P & L line items; control food components, labor, waste, and cash across shifts
- Inspect equipment and communicate the need for repairs or replacements to management
- Address customer and employee complaints
- Resolve conflicts between workers
- Foster and maintain a positive work environment
- Follow standards for finished product quality
- Control food costs, labor, waste, and cash while leading shifts
- Support local store marketing and promotions
- Open and Close shifts without supervision
- Delegate tasks to associates to ensure standards are met on each shifts
- Ensure all health and security procedures are executed (safe procedures, open/close procedures etc.)
- Use proper security and verification procedures when handling deposits and the contents of the safe
- Responsible for accurate deposits and cash handling on shifts
- Completes all other duties as assigned
Assistant Manager Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 18+ years old
- Valid Driver’s License
- Availability to work within opening hours (e.g. evenings, holidays, weekends)
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience in a food service or retail environment preferred
- Customer Service Oriented – have an exceptional and positive attitude
- Excellent written, verbal and group communication skills
- Possess basic business math skills
- Basic computer skills in order to operate POS (cash registers) systems
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds
- Have exceptional grooming and hygiene habits.
Hourly position: 28-30+ hours per week.
Hoogland Foods Team Members enjoy flexible work schedules, wear jeans to work, meal discounts, paid training, and advancement opportunities.
Employee Perks program with discounts available for restaurants, car repairs, theme parks, groceries and much more! Benefits package includes a 401(k) retirement plan, medical, dental, life insurance, flex spend account, and paid vacation (eligibility requirements).