Senior DevOps and Release Leader - Cummins Inc.
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2020 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the Cummins Inc. with the position of Senior DevOps and Release Leader - Cummins Inc. which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Senior DevOps and Release Leader - Cummins Inc. below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: D
Learn more about this role and how you can begin Powering your potential.
This is an exciting opportunity in Columbus, IN for a Senior DevOps and Release Leader. Cummins USA is where you can work on industry leading engineering projects such as New Product Development, Value Package Introduction and Systems Product Validation.
Your impact will happen in these and other ways:
- Responsible for defining and communicating a shared technical and architectural vision for an Agile Release Train (ART) to help ensure the system or Solution under development is fit for its intended purpose.
- Embrace a Leadership Role – contribute to the Vision and Roadmap in order to chart a course for the Solution; Contribute to Value Stream Mapping workshops and train/coach engineers in achieving Technical Agility.
- Define, explore, and support the implementation of ART and Solution Train Enablers to evolve solution intent, working directly with Agile teams to implement them; Guide enablers through the Solution Kanban, and work with Customers and Suppliers to help ensure fitness for purpose.
- Enable the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps - advocate for and steer the development and improvement of the Continuous Delivery Pipeline, as well as help architects to enable Release on Demand.
- Define subsystems and their interfaces, allocate responsibilities to subsystems, understand solution deployment, and communicate requirements for interactions with solution context, define Nonfunctional Requirements (NFRs).
- Plan and develop the Architectural Runway in support of new business Features and Capabilities; Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of the solution and explore solution alternatives.
- Work with Product and Solution Management to determine the capacity allocation for enablement work; Participate in Program Increment (PI) Planning and Pre- and Post-PI Planning, System and Solution Demos, and Inspect and Adapt events.
- Work with customers, stakeholders, and suppliers to establish high-level Solution Intent, and the solution intent information models and documentation requirements. Establish critical NFRs at the solution level, participate in the definition of others.
- Provide oversight and foster Built-In Quality and Team and Technical Agility; Adopt new mindsets and habits in how people approach their work while supporting decentralized decision making.
- Act as Change Agents – ensure the organization operates effectively by participating as a member of the Lean Agile Center of Excellence (LACE).
Agile Systems Thinking - Embraces a holistic approach to analysis that focuses on the way that a system\'s constituent parts interrelate and how systems work over time and within the context of larger systems to ensure the economic success of the solution.
Continuous Delivery Pipeline - Implements the workflows, activities, and automation by providing the enterprise with the capability to shepherd a new piece of functionality all the way from ideation to an on-demand release of value to the end user.
Agile Architecture - Designs the fundamental organization of a system embodied by its components, their relationships to each other and to the environment to guide its emergent design and evolution.
Regulatory Risk Compliance Management - Evaluates the design and effectiveness of controls against established industry frameworks and regulations to assess adherence with legal/regulatory requirements.
Business Architecture Design - Defines and creates business capability maps using standards, templates, tools and methodologies to provide a common understanding of key capabilities aligned to strategic objectives and tactical demands.
System Solution Architecture - Creates solution designs and patterns using the Cummins Technical Reference Model (CTRM), CLEAN standards, and existing reference patterns to maintain alignment to Cummins standards.
Release Planning - Plans and manages the release of capabilities, features or products using inputs from the prioritized roadmap, planning, available resources and skills to communicate expected availability and releases of capability.
Business Insight - Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals.
Global Perspective - Taking a broad view when approaching issues, using a global lens.
Manages Conflict - Handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise.
Communicates Effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
University, or equivalent Bachelor\'s degree in computer science or relevant related field is required. SAFe® DevOps Practitioner (SDP), SAFe Agile Software Engineering, SAFe for Architects Cloud architecture certifications, and Cloud Development certifications are highly preferred.
- Significant experience (6 plus years) in IT utilizing a broad knowledge base in fundamental IT skills and hands on experience as an IT Architect are highly preferred.
- The Lead DevOps Engineer oversees and leads the activities of the junior DevOps departments.
- Responsible for the automation and configuration management of the business’s servers and provides stable environments for delivery of quality.
- The Lead DevOps Engineer is responsible for the automation of all manual tasks for the building and deployment of both code and data in order to enable continuous integration and continuous deployment frameworks.
- Guide junior departments in the automation of the business’s data pipeline from the internal database servers.
Skills / Actual or Comparable Technology
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Weblogic System Administration/Mulesoft Server Provisioning in Cloud
- Certification or Deep Knowledge of AWS - EC2 VPC ROUTE53, System administration
- Microservices Architecture
- Basic Information Network Topology, Integration Services/ APIs and Webservices
- Ability to Provision, Support and Troubleshoot - Jenkins, Sonarqube, GIT , Maven, JFrog and comparable tools.
- Knowledge on Testing Suite - TOSCA or comparable
- Knowleged of APM Management tools - Splunk, Appdynamics
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Ready to think beyond your desk? Apply for this opportunity to start your career with Cummins today. careers.cummins.com
Not ready to apply but want to learn more? Join our Talent Community to get the inside track on great jobs and confidentially connect to our recruiting team: http://connect.find.ly/cummins
Primary LocationUnited States-Indiana-Columbus-US, IN, Columbus, Sears Building
Job TypeExperienced - Exempt / Office
Job PostingJul 14, 2020, 1:02:29 PM