Entry Level Test Engineer - TRAX Test Services
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2020 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the TRAX Test Services with the position of Entry Level Test Engineer - TRAX Test Services which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Entry Level Test Engineer - TRAX Test Services below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: D
Pay Rate: DOE Education/Licenses/Certifications/Experience Requirements:
- Must have a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering from an ABET and regionally accredited college or university.
- Must earn a Test Officer Certification within 1 year of hire.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office – including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have demonstrated experience as highly motivated; self-directed; able to set priorities and meet deadlines; able to follow through on complex projects; and strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to provide leadership to subordinate employees when necessary.
- Must have interest in learning and developing in the field of test and evaluation of military equipment and systems.
- Must develop ability to manage complex test program including customer interface, planning, cost estimating, execution, data analysis, and reporting.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a stressful, fast-paced work environment, be highly organized, and possess the willingness to adapt to any situation.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug screening, and periodic re-screenings.
- Must be able to work long and varied hours.
- Must be able to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for work tasks assigned.
- Must be capable of frequent bending, squatting, crouching, kneeling, standing, climbing, and stooping, sometimes for long periods.
- Must be able to ascend and descend equipment.
- Must be able to visually distinguish colors.
- Must be capable of lifting and transporting 35 lbs. unassisted over uneven ground for 50 feet.
- Must be capable of working in extreme weather conditions including summer temperatures peaking around 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Must be able to work all shifts, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed – sometimes on short notice – to support test missions.
- Must be able to travel for off-site duties up to 10% of time.
- Must have dependable transportation and a dependable means of communication.
- Must be punctual, responsible, reliable, trustworthy, and dependable.
- Must be able to use two-way radios, email, and cellular phones for communications.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and be able to convey information clearly to management, customers, coworkers, employees, and government officials in a professional, positive, and customer focused manner.
- Must have a positive, well-mannered customer service attitude and the ability to maintain a strong customer service attitude at all times.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to understand, follow, and enforce policies, instructions, regulations, etc.
- Must be able to work in a team setting, fostering teamwork, and maintaining a professional relationship with all team members and coworkers, in and outside of your immediate work area.
- Experience leading a multi-disciplined project team.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Project software.
- Engineering internship experience.
- Successful completion of the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam.
- Six Sigma Greenbelt certification.
- Knowledge of government office procedures and prior work experience in government testing office environment.
- Ability to interpret scheduling requirements from multiple sources and efficiently schedule section personnel and equipment.
- Ability to identify existing and predictable hazards in developmental testing, and take prompt corrective measures to eliminate them.
- Experience with test planning, cost estimating, project management, data analysis, and/or technical writing.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and not hold multiple citizenships.
- Must possess a valid driver\'s license, without special restrictions.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a security clearance prior to employment and maintain security clearance for the duration of employment.
- Must be a current TRAX employee or affiliate subcontractor for internal postings.
The lists above are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in this position. TRAX International reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.
Closing Date: Open until filled.
Other Job Information (if applicable)
- TRAX International, Test Services Division, participates in E-Verify.
- TRAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
- TRAX Test Services promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing, as per applicable State Laws.
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance prior to employment and maintain security clearance for the duration of employment.